Go! Stock! Go!: A Stock Market Guide for Enterprising Children and Their Curious Parents by Bennett Zimmerman (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo! Stock! Go! employs a cartoon-like Dr. Seuss style as it becomes the first truly user friendly book on stock and finance. A storybook follows the Johnson family as they learn the fundamentals of stocks and bonds, the mechanics of investing, and important lessons on risk and reward. The humorous illustrated story is simple eugh for children and teenagers yet is also directed towards adults and kids of all ages. The book offers an advanced section Let's Talk Stock that provides an added level of kwledge for older readers. While designed with children in mind, this book is sure to become an adult favorite. Go! Stock! Go! is terrific. It simply explains what seems confusing and makes it understandable. I have purchased several copies for my kids to read as well. I plan to pass this book on to the School Board so they can introduce this material for all the schools in our area. - Christine Gottfredson, BOOKTALK with Chris One is never too young to learn about the value of money. Teaching children how to understand and take control of their finances can be a daunting task. That is why Go! Stock! Go! is so appropriate! - Barry Henry Meyer, Father of Three & Real Estate Developer Go! Stock! Go! is a great introduction on how the stock market works. The first part is an entertaining introduction and is written in simpler language for kids; the second part has more detailed information for older children and their parents. This book is quite readable and nicely illustrated! - Susan Mashiyama, Writer & Editor, Yale University Graduate
- Author BiographyBennett Zimmerman is a businessman-author who believes that the disciplines of business offer ways to measure 'top-line' improvements in the quality of human, economic, and political rights throughout the world. Zimmerman has worked for BMG Music, the strategy consulting firm of Bain & Company, and studied at Harvard Business School, Dartmouth College and Newcomb School -- a Long Beach, California institution he credits for top education in American politics. In 1994, he opened Israel Emerging Growth Fund, L.P., a hi-tech investment fund. Visit www.GoStockGoInvest.com to learn more about Go! Stock! Go!
- Author(s)Bennett Zimmerman
- PublisherFourth Way World, LLC
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFourth Way World, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Kamel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.