All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionTeach the Windows 10 content YOU want in LESS TIME! This book provides a one-chapter overview of Windows 10. The primary goal of the GO! Series, aside from teaching computer applications, is ease of implementation, with an approach that is based on clearly defined projects for students and a one-of-a-kind supplements package. The GO! series is the right solution for you and your students in today's fast-moving, mobile environment. GO! focuses on today's mobile worker wherever, whenever, and from whatever device. It covers Office Online, Office 365 collaboration, and touch devices, so students are prepared to work in any environment. Windows 10 is a new approach to operating systems for the more mobile world we live in. With Windows 10, apps, services, and content move across devices seamlessly, and updates will be delivered regularly. There are a variety of enhancements from Windows 10, and there are significant changes from Windows 7. To guide both new and experienced users of earlier versions, the GO! series takes project-based approach, which allows students to explore the core functionality of Windows 10, while learning how to use it effectively.
- Author BiographyShelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing. Nancy Graviett is a professor in the Business and Computer Science department at St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, Missouri, where she is the program coordinator for the Business Administrative Systems program and teaches within the program. Nancy is also very active with distance learning and teaches in face-to-face, hybrid, and online formats. She holds a master's degree from University of Missouri. Nancy holds Microsoft(R) Certified Application Specialist certification in multiple applications and provides training both on and off campus. In her free time, Nancy enjoys quilting and spending time with family and friends. Debra Geoghan is currently an associate professor of computer and information science at Bucks County Community College, teaching computer classes ranging from basic computer literacy to cybercrime, computer forensics, and networking. She has earned certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple, and others. Deb has taught at the college level since 1996 and also spent 11 years in the high school classroom. She holds a B.S. in Secondary Science Education from Temple University and an M.A. in Computer Science Education from Arcadia University. Throughout her teaching career, Deb has worked with other educators to integrate technology across the curriculum. At BCCC, she serves on many technology committees, presents technology workshops for BCCC faculty, and runs a summer workshop for K-12 teachers interested in using technology in their classrooms. Deb is an avid user of technology which has earned her the nickname gadget lady .
- Author(s)Shelley Gaskin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.