All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeware: Once you start solving these word searches, you won t be able to stop! These searches are wildly entertaining, sometimes funny, and in a range of different levels to suit every solver. It s the newest in the go!games series, and one that s sure to be a hit. Each puzzle features a cool theme, from 007 (agents, assassins, and Bond, James Bond) to Authors (Dickens, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, and Twain) and Board Games (Checkers, Chess, Parcheesi, and Yahtzee). Or choose Bite Me, Elvis, Golf Courses, and Putting on the Brakes. There are 188 word searches in all, and each one is so much fun you ll want to keep on solving till you have done them all! And of course completed puzzles are there in the back.
- Author BiographyTerry Stickels is well-known for his three internationally syndicated columns. FRAME GAMES, seen in USA Weekend magazine, is read by over 48,000,000 people in 600 newspapers weekly. He concurrently writes STICKELERS for King Features, appearing in over 200 newspapers daily, including the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun Times, the Denver Post, and the Toronto Star. He also is the featured puzzle columnist for the Guardian, London s largest newspaper. In addition, Terry finds time to write books for both adults and children, and do motivational speaking. Christy Davis has been involved with the creation of word puzzles for over 15 years, and has co-authored many successful puzzle books and calendars, including GO!GAMES WORD SEARCH, and GO!GAMES ABSOLUTELY ADDICTIVE WORD SEARCH. She is also a CEO, Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Notary Public, author, speaker, personal consultant, and amateur photographer. Christy lives in Burleson, TX with her husband.
- Author(s)Christy Davis,Terry Stickels
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Weight445 g
- Width129 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.