Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDESCRIPTION Many of the rmal concerns faced by application developers are amplified by the challenges of web-scale concurrency, real-time performance expectations, multi-core support, and efficiently consuming services without constantly managing I/O blocks. Although it's possible to solve most of these issues with existing languages and frameworks, Go is designed to handle them right out of the box, making for a more natural and productive coding experience. Developed at Google for its own internal use, Go w powers dozens of nimble startups, along with name brands like Canical, Heroku, SoundCloud, and Mozilla, who rely on highly performant services for their infrastructure. Go in Action introduces the unique features and concepts of the Go language, guiding readers from inquisitive developers to Go gurus. It provides hands-on experience with writing real-world applications including web sites and network servers, as well as techniques to manipulate and convert data at incredibly high speeds. It also goes in-depth with the language and explains the tricks and secrets that the Go masters are using to make their applications perform. For example, it looks at Go's powerful reflection libraries and uses real-world examples of integration with C code. KEY SELLING POINTS Written by Go developers Real use cases faced in day-to-day development Get tricks and tips from experienced Go users AUDIENCE This book assumes you're a working developer proficient with ather language like Java, Ruby, Python, C#, or C++. ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY Go is a powerful language that is gaining rapid adoption by companies that want to write fast systems while allowing their developers to use modern programming languages. Go development is sponsored and curated by Google, but has contributors from around the globe.
- Author BiographyBrian Ketelsen and Erik St. Martin are the organizers of GopherCon an annual conference for Go developers and coauthors of the Go-based Skynet framework. Both Brian and Eric work with Go daily in a high-stakes production setting. William Kennedy is a seasoned software developer, author of the blog GoingGo.Net, and organizer for the Go-Miami and Miami MongoDB meetups.
- Author(s)Brian Ketelsen,Erica Martin,William Kennedy
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Weight464 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.