All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionGO! with Office 2016 Getting Started is an Introductory text that offers a chapter on core Office 2016 features, and then one chapter for each of the four primary applications that introduces students to the basic features of each. Using the scenario-based instructional projects students learn the basics and then apply them through mastery, problem-solving, and critical thinking projects. In today's fast-moving, mobile environment, the GO! with Office 2016 series focuses on the job skills needed to succeed in the workforce. With job-related projects that put Microsoft Office(R) into context, students learn the how and why at the moment they need to kw, all in the appropriate Microsoft procedural syntax. For Office 2016, the hallmark guided-practice to skill-mastery pathway is better than ever. Students have many opportunities to work live in Microsoft office to apply the skills they've learned. In addition, these learning objectives are presented in project-based scenarios that prompt students to prove mastery in the context of real-world application. NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below; 0134582152 / 9780134582153 GO! with Microsoft Office 2016 Getting Started & MyITLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for GO! 2016 with Techlogy In Action Package Package consists of: 0134444957 / 9780134444956 MyITLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for GO! 2016 with Techlogy In Action 0134497066 / 9780134497068 GO! with Microsoft Office 2016 Getting Started ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
- Author BiographyShelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing. Nancy Graviett is a professor in the Business and Computer Science department at St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, Missouri, where she is the program coordinator for the Business Administrative Systems program and teaches within the program. Nancy is also very active with distance learning and teaches in face-to-face, hybrid, and online formats. She holds a master's degree from University of Missouri. Nancy holds Microsoft(R) Certified Application Specialist certification in multiple applications and provides training both on and off campus. In her free time, Nancy enjoys quilting and spending time with family and friends. Debra Geoghan is currently an associate professor of computer and information science at Bucks County Community College, teaching computer classes ranging from basic computer literacy to cybercrime, computer forensics, and networking. She has earned certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple, and others. Deb has taught at the college level since 1996 and also spent 11 years in the high school classroom. She holds a B.S. in Secondary Science Education from Temple University and an M.A. in Computer Science Education from Arcadia University. Throughout her teaching career, Deb has worked with other educators to integrate technology across the curriculum. At BCCC, she serves on many technology committees, presents technology workshops for BCCC faculty, and runs a summer workshop for K-12 teachers interested in using technology in their classrooms. Deb is an avid user of technology which has earned her the nickname gadget lady . Alicia Vargas is a faculty member in Business Information Technology at Pasadena City College. She holds a master's and a bachelor's degree in business education from California State University, Los Angeles, and has authored several textbooks and training manuals on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Author(s)Alicia Vargas,Debra Geoghan,Nancy Graviett,Shelley Gaskin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight762 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.