Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOther publications that exist on this topic, are mainly focused on the general aspects and methodologies of the field and do t refer extensively to bank ALM. On the other hand the existing books on goal programming techniques do t involve the ALM problem and more specifically the bank ALM one. Therefore, there is a lack in the existing literature of a comprehensive text book that combines both the concepts of bank ALM and goal programming techniques and illustrates the contribution of goal programming techniques to bank ALM. This is the major contributing feature of this book and its distinguishing characteristic as opposed to the existing literature. This volume would be suitable for academics and practitioners in operations research, management scientists, financial managers, bank managers, ecomists and risk analysts. The book can also be used as a textbook for graduate courses of asset liability management, financial risk management and banking risks.
- Author(s)Constantin Zopounidis,Kyriaki Kosmidou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 90
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.