All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two experienced executive recruiters and coaches, this manual's structured goal-attainment program provides busy professionals with a proven, customisable plan for an accomplished career. This program dispels ambiguity from the process so that the reader is always aware of the next step, thereby allowing them to progress with confidence. Additionally, the necessary tools to overcome psychological barriers such as procrastination, fear of failure, and lack of confidence are provided. Compelling stories of how well-kwn professionals overcame difficult obstacles to reach the pinnacles of success exemplify this guide's competence.
- Author(s)Fred Whelan,Gladys Stone
- PublisherQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationClovis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight191 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.