All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoatilocks gobbles more than porridge in this fractured fairy tale that puts a hilarious twist on a favorite story. Once upon a time, there was a kid named Goatilocks. She lived down the road from a family of bears... Goatilocks can t resist sampling first Papa Bear s porridge, then Mama Bear s porridge, then Baby Bear s porridge and his bowl and spoon, too. And it turns out Goatilocks has a taste for chairs and beds as well. Has Goatilocks devoured her way to disaster? What will happen when the Bear family returns home from their walk? This playful adaptation of a favorite fairy tale is full of tummy-rumbling fun.
- Author(s)Erica S Perl
- PublisherBeach Lane Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width225 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arthur Howard
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.