Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionGod Can You Hear Me is about five people and a nation. The characters in this book cried out to God. God Can You Hear Me calls out to the young and old who has waited for God to answer their prayers. Families make terrible decisions that effect the welfare of other family members. What make family members inflict physical, psychological and emotional pain to each other?
- Author(s)Lavall Mitchell-Brown
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.