All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany believe that God has t called a women to preach or teach men or be a leader in the church. They believe women can only teach other women and children. They teach that God has limited the use of women to their husbands and their children because of the curse in the Garden of Eden. This type of thinking has subjected a lot of women to verbal, physical and emotional abuse by those who feel the only two places women are good for is in the kitchen and the bedroom. These men have twisted the Word of God to keep women in bondage through their teachings but through the King James version of the Bible and this book let's take a closer look and see what God is really telling us and what roles the women have in the ministry. You will see that man can tell God whom he can and cant use. You will see that Jesus' blood that was shed at Calvary made the difference and that it's t by your gender who He decides to use. It's t by might r by power but by my spirit saith the Lord. This is t a feminist movement book but a Holy Ghost movement book. We hope that by the time you finished reading that t only women would be set free but men also.
- Author(s)Angela F Patton
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.