About this product
- DescriptionThree Adorable Tales for Children of All Ages! Through the eyes of a curious little polar bear, young readers are invited into engaging journeys through the Arctic North Pole to explore some of their most tender-hearted and important questions. Mama, Papa, and Grampa Bear, the ever-loving and wise guides for Little Cub's adventures, share with her the incredible miracles of God's creation and the depths of His love for her. This limited edition treasury of the best-selling God Gave Us series includes three complete charming tales. With heart and humor, the stories reveal the beauty of diversity throughout the world, the incredible gift of love, and the wonderment of our Heavenly home to come. All three books are available in this exclusive treasury for the price of two! God Gave Us the World God Gave Us Love God Gave Us Heaven
- Author BiographyLisa Tawn Bergren is the author of the children's books God Gave us You and its sequel God Gave us Two , as well as several adult novels. She lives in Colorado Springs, CO with her children and husband. From her studio window or nearby her home nestled in the Shenandoah Mountains of West Virginia, Laura Bryant saw deer, fox, ducks, bats, possum, squirrels, skunks, and even a bear - all while she was illustrating this book! Laura is an award-winning children's book illustrator who loves to celebrate visually the beauty and intimacy of nature. Her hope is that children see their connection to the natural world as well as the love and warmth of their own parent.
- Author(s)Lisa Tawn Bergren
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight499 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura J. Bryant
- Interest AgeFrom 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.