All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe long, improbable journey to the Conquest of the Incas is an incredible, modern story. While the Inca Empire was expanding along the Pacific coast of South America, the backward Kingdom of Castile and Leon was mired in political intrigue. This is a story of courage, luck, colossal misjudgments and soaring ambition by entrepreneurs who would lead a culture clash ending in the fall of the Inca Empire and the rise of the Spanish Empire that lasted two hundred years due to Inca treasure. All the players sought the same things: independence, security, hor, wealth and glory. Few achieved their goals in any lasting sense but many displayed the indomitable spirit of motivated visionaries. This is their story.
- Author(s)Paul M Kochis
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.