All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow God Guys get their own invative Bible from bestselling author Michael DiMarco and Hungry Planet. The perfect companion to God Guy, the God Guy Bible merges the clear, everyday language of GOD'S WORD Translation with new material that helps a guy become the man he was meant to be. Jam-packed with special features created just for them, the God Guy Bible offers teen guys: Book Intros: including quick facts about author, audience, themes, and more; God Guy Stories: 25 full-page profiles of men in the Bible; Kw This Devotions: 200 half-page devotions on topics related to becoming a God Guy; Ask Yourself: sidebars that encourage guys to consider how God's Word applies to their lives on a practical level; Prayers: 40 timeless prayers rewritten in language today's teen guy understands; Quick Relief: index of helpful verses on topics and issues teens face; Godguy.com: a site where guys can interact with Michael and other God Guys diving even deeper into their Bible study. It's harder than ever for guys to sort out the difference between what the world tells them and what God wants for them. The God Guy Bible will soon be the Bible of choice among guys 13 and up as they grow into the men God made them to be - at school, at home, in relationships, and in their quiet moments alone.
- Author BiographyMichael DiMarco is the CEO of Hungry Planet, a company that creates cutting-edge books that connect with the multitasking mind-set. Michael has co-written a number of books on relationships including Marriable, The Art of Rejection, The Art of the First Date, B4UD8, and Almost Sex with his wife Hayley
- Author(s)Michael DiMarco
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight816 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.