Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA major revolution in thinking about religion is called for in this challenging work by theologian and religious philosopher John Hick. The author persuasively argues for a true religious pluralism, respectful of the n-Christian traditions that have persisted over time--Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, and Islam.
- Author BiographyJohn Hick is Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Research in Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Birmingham in England. He is the author of a number of books, including A Christian Theology of Religions, Death and Eternal Life, and God Has Many Names , all of which are published by WJK.
- Author(s)John Harwood Hick
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.