All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionGod has a Plan: My Story of overcoming abuse, domestic violence and finding hope in the midst of trials is a transparent and moving book masterfully written by Dr. Deaconess Barifara (Bebe) Barife chronicling her Journey from Nigeria to America as a young girl, going through mental, emotional abuses and physical violence in the hands of her husband and subsequent abandonment of her and her children. In the midst of her trials, she found renewed hope and faith in the God of miracles. She shares the secrets of overcoming adversities, setbacks and trusting God completely. This book will help anyone going through tough times and show them that they can trust in God and believe Him for Miracles!
- Author BiographyBarifara Barife is a woman with a deep passion for God. Despite many years of physical and emotional abuses from her ex husband she stood firm in her faith in Jesus. Her destiny took a dramatic turn when she came to America as a teenager from Nigeria in 1982. She is number eight in a family of nine children from Mr. and Mrs. Mubana from Kegbara Dere in Gokana area of Nigeria. She is from a well known Christian family. She holds a Doctor of Divinity from Higher Place Christian University. She is blessed with three children and resides in California.
- Author(s)Barifara Barife
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.