All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical suggestions and shared stories of others explain how to accept feelings of doubt and fear, depend on your community of loved ones, and overcome adversities you face during difficult times. Original.
- Author(s)Marilyn Kielbasa
- PublisherSorin Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication03/12/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSorin Books, U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.