All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreation-based lessons children will enthusiastically enjoy! God made the world and me is a great way to combine fun and learning! Thirteen comprehensive curriculum lessons combine science, art, physical activities, as well as activities for younger and older students, and circle time songs! It's never too early to start building an appreciation and understanding of ourCreator, the Bible, and basic learning skills. Developed by a professional with 30 years experience in early childhood education, God Made the World and Me is a wonderful opportunity to start building a solid faith foundation while preschoolers learn about the world around them.
- Author(s)Susan Laurita
- PublisherMaster Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGreen Forest , AR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaster Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.