All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSensing God's presence is difficult when faced with Alzheimer's Disease among family and loved ones. This book brings faith and hope to these trying circumstances, offering the witness of the Bible and the insights of theology to show how God continues to work in people's lives even in the midst of fearful disease.
- Author BiographyDonald K. McKim is Executive Editor for Westminster John Knox Press. McKim has served as Academic Dean and Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary and as Professor of Theology at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Iowa. He is the author or editor of over twenty-five books.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine177 mm
- Edited byDonald K. McKim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.