All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we hear God's Voice? Four teenage guys. Four parallel stories. Four distinct personalities. Sam is athletic and arrogant-until life comes crashing down! Meet Chavez-a stable, faithful friend. Be careful, he's t perfect. Thomas is at the top of his class-but does he have some thinking errors? Everybody loves Petey-or do they? Watch out! Danger ahead! God Speaks Blue...t just for teenage guys tells their story. Every reader will identify, in some way, with the strengths and weaknesses of these characters and the conflicts they encounter. God speaks to them, offering His love, grace, and Truth. You may or may t have read the first book in the trilogy, God Speaks Pink...to teenage girls, but go ahead, jump into the story, because this time, it's from the guys' perspective. The same characters are confronted with the Truth. By modeling life through the four fictional characters, readers will recognize God's voice and see similar connections in their own lives. God Speaks Blue...t just for teenage guys reads like fiction, yet has a Bible passage and a set of thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter. God Speaks Blue challenges its readers to get to kw the Savior, explore God's Word, and recognize the Holy Spirit on their life journey. This book can be read for entertainment or as a personal Bible study. A perfect tool for a book club, God Speaks Blue will get teens talking!
- Author BiographyLisa Anthony-Butt lives in Piqua, Ohio. She enjoys traveling, writing, and being with her family. Lisa has taught school at the junior high and high school level for over twenty years. Her husband, Larry, works for Young Life. Together, they have shared their home and their faith in Jesus Christ with many high school friends. Larry and Lisa have two daughters-Meredith and Elizabeth and a wonderful dog named Cookie.
- Author(s)Lisa Anthony-Butt
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.