All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we hear God's voice? God Speaks Pink models the ups and downs of four teenage girls. As their story unfolds, readers will become aware of God's voice and make a personal connection. Everyone will identify, in some way, with the characters and the conflicts they encounter: * Rebekah may seem perfect, goal-oriented and academic, but she has her secrets. * Maggie's confusing and dysfunctional home life begs the question...what will ever happen to her? * Can Brittany follow Christ and keep her popularity? * Shaniqua, the athlete, stares at the possibility of losing family members to war and death. God Speaks Pink...to teenage girls reads like fiction, yet has a Bible passage and a set of thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter. This book can be read for entertainment or as a personal Bible study. A perfect tool for a book club, God Speaks Pink will get teens talking!
- Author BiographyLisa Anthony-Butt is originally from California. She enjoys her family, traveling, and beach vacations. Lisa graduated from the American school in Karachi, Pakistan, and later spent three years teaching in Haiti. She earned a B.A. in psychology and an education certificate from Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego. She has an M.A. in education with an emphasis in at-risk students from the University of California in Riverside. Lisa has enjoyed teaching junior high and high school students for two decades. God brought her to Ohio, in 1993, where she married Larry, an area director for Young Life International. They are blessed with two daughters-Meredith and Elizabeth.
- Author(s)Lisa Anthony-Butt
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.