Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne night after saying prayers, a four year old little girl asked her Grandmother a very important question. She wanted to kw why she had to do all the talking to God and God never talked to her. Surprised at the question, her Grandmother gave a rather short and inadequate answer. She said sometimes after we talk to God we have to be quiet and listen to Him. When we listen, we get ideas and thoughts from Him that we have never thought of before. When we tell God we love Him, we need time to picture Him in our mind that He is telling us, He loves us too, just like when we tell our Mommy or Daddy that we love them, they always respond that they love us too. Later, the Grandmother thought she had to take more time to explain to her Granddaughter the many ways that God actually talks to us. She thought she would sit down and write examples of how lovingly God talks to us and this might help answer that very important question many people think about.
- Author(s)Joan M Parro
- PublisherWindsor Corp Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindsor Corp Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.