All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a wonderful tool for adults to us to explain the gift of tongues from the Holy Spirit to children and n-believers. Author Julia Hoard points out the responsibilities of having the gift of tongues and how this special gift is just for them from God. Hoard provides scriptures to accompany each page so readers receive an opportunity to be in God's Word as well.
- Author BiographyA mother of three, Hoard resides in Traverse City, Michigan. She and her husband have pastored at Pine Grove Ministries, a five-fold apostolic ministry church, for the past eleven years. She works at Northwestern Michigan College as a clinical nursing instructor. God, What Is the Gift of Tongues? has recently been translated into Korean.
- Author(s)Julia Hoard
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.