All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can have a vibrant, intimate relationship with God Most High of the Bible. It can come by kwing and understanding Him by His Hebrew names. Discover: the depth of God's love for you and that He has your best interests at heart. an understanding of who the Holy Spirit is and what He can do for you. the B-E-A-R Facts of Faith that manifest miracles daily. how to discern God's will in your daily decisions. God's plan of ecomy--meeting your every need-- matter the circumstances. how refining fires sharpen God's plan for your life. how to share your faith with others. healing spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. the significance of the times in which we are living and where you fit in. When we seek first a relationship with God, we learn to face where we came from; thus, discovering who we are and where we are going. GOD, Who Are You? AND Who Am I? will help equip you for this eternal journey. Why is this so important? Because Jesus is coming back very, very soon! Are you ready to look into His face? This book is Two Books in One - a Book and a Workbook: Consists of 12 Modules - 2 Chapters each--5 components in each Module as follows: 1. 1st Chapter - Hebrew Name of GOD teaching with fictional stories throughout. 2. 2nd Chapter - Because GOD is, what does that mean to me? 3. My/Our Story of our family's journey. 4. Making It Personal Fill-in-the-Blanks and fun matching exercises. 5. Because GOD is I am personalized Scriptures from each Module at the end. These may be copied for your own reference or ordered from C.R.O.W.N.
- Author BiographyANN MORGAN MIESNER was co-founder and director of a city-wide group, Women with a Passion for Jesus, established September 8, 2001. The group's focus was repentance and prayer for families, the military, cities and nation. After seven years of studying the Hebrew names of God, the outcome was this Bible-study workbook. Ann and her husband Jim, who is a Vietnam veteran, have been married 46 years. They have four children and nine grandchildren. They've had nine deployments within their immediate family. A leader's guide with answer key is also available. Ann's ministry name is: C.R.O.W.N. Connections - Calling Real Ordinary [Wo]men NOW!
- Author(s)Ann Morgan Miesner
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.