All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Sankara Saranam's groundbreaking book God Without Religion was released 10 years ago, thousands have been enlightened by his teachings and revelations. Now, in this special 10-year anniversary edition, Sankara returns with new insights and a renewed message of spiritual guidance and inspiration. Disillusioned with organized religion, millions of people turn to secular humanism, neo-atheism, New Age thinking, Eastern religious practices, and mysticism while others retreat from spirituality altogether. A more satisfying and transformative option is to embark on a quest to discover what is real to you. Using time-tested tools of investigation into your own sense of self, you can examine your present beliefs, explore the nature of reality, and ultimately expand your identity and awareness. God Without Religion introduces this age-old approach to self-inquiry for today's readers. Step by step, it offers a bridge between organized religion and self-realization for anyone questioning traditional dogma or its legacy of divisiveness. It also assists in overcoming limitations and tions of exclusivity promoted by modern-day movements. Included are 17 universal techniques for developing a personal understanding of the underlying substance of existence and broadening your view of yourself, others, and all of life. This updated edition includes new details about Sankara's personal experiences with each technique. These highly relatable new passages will help you connect with each concept in a personal way, so that you can discover--or rediscover--your own spiritual path to clarity.
- Author BiographyAuthor, poet, and philosopher; yogi, teacher, and rancher; guitarist, singer-songwriter, and recording artist, Sankara Saranam is the producer and host of the internet podcast Permanent Waves. After four years as a monastic in the Self-Realization Swami Order of yogis, two years studying Hebrew in Israel and writing the book Yoga and Judaism, studying Aerospace Engineering at the University of Michigan, and the classical guitar at the Manhattan School of Music, Sankara Saranam graduated magna cum laude from Columbia University as a student of Religious studies and Hebrew. He went on to complete his masters in Eastern texts and Sanskrit at St. John's College in Santa Fe. Saranam is the author of the multi-award-winning, internationally published, and groundbreaking spiritual masterpiece, God Without Religion. He is also the author of the mystical science-fiction novel, Permanent Waves. Saranam lives with his two children in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Sankara Saranam
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byArun Gandhi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.