Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn his new Book, God, Yes! Hell, No! the Author, John Alexander Baker, quotes and questions passages from within the Bible. He very clearly points out inconsistencies, discrepancies and outright contradictions. After more than forty years of reading and studying the Bible, from cover to cover, John was still very much perplexed by it. He also read many books on Prophesies and even explored other religious views. But, there were still some things that bothered him as t seeming quite right. So, in 2010, John decided that he was going to read the whole Bible through again very carefully and make tes. This time, he was going to study it with a completely open mind, t as a believer and t as a disbeliever. The experience was very enlightening. The author shows, beyond any reasonable doubt, that there is place of Eternal Punishment, (Hell is only the grave) and that there are many books missing from the Bible, which are mentioned in the Bible itself. He shows how both Hell and Religion have actually evolved in the Bible. To igre the evidence laid out by the author, in his book, is to intentionally hide the truth from your self. That means that you would choose to be Self Deceived, rather than believe the truth that is presented very clearly in this book. Don't be like an Ostrich. An Ostrich buries its' head in the sand because it doesn't want to kw what's going to happen next. The author likes to think of his book as an Alarm Clock. If you set your alarm, it will wake you up at the correct time. If you read his book, it will be like setting that alarm clock. It will, Wake You Up. God, Yes! Hell, No! There is a good reason that the Bible is t fully understood. The author uses the Bible itself to support his conclusions. Conclusions: This revelation can lift a heavy burden from humanity by removing the blindfolds from their eyes, unplugging their ears and opening up their minds from the Prison of Blind Faith. It is a comforting revelation. The Bible interprets the Bible. Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and thing shall be impossible unto you. How many times and how many people have ever accomplished this feat of moving mountains? It's never been done as far as we kw. Does that mean that one's faith has been strong eugh to move the mountains? Or, is this a fairy tale story like Peter Pan, in Never, Never Land, where you can fly if you Believe strongly eugh? The author challenges any faith based religious leader, prophet or self proclaimed Messiah, to show us how powerful their faith is. If they have faith as a grain of a mustard seed, then they should be able to cast a mountain into the sea. But, the author will even make it much easier for them. Under controlled laboratory conditions, let them tell a Ten Pound Rock to cast itself into the sea. That should be easy and simple eugh for them. Are there any religious leaders who would accept this challenge? The author has Faith, that there isn't any.
- Author BiographyThe Author, John Alexander Baker is a former Firefighter/Fire Inspector. Now retired. John, is an A.C.T.R.A. member (Alliance of Canadian Television and Radio Artists) and, he has been involved in the Theatre, Film & Television industry since 1983 In 2009, John submitted a short film, which he wrote, produced and acted in, called, The Bendi Gellar Show. He submitted it to the Halifax Independent Film Festival, where it was accepted and screened with the other, Best of Nova Scotia Short Films. Now a Senior Citizen, John has spent most of his years studying the Bible, in depth, as well as other religions and religious books on Prophecies etc. So, along with this In depth Knowledge of the subject material and with, what he believes to be, inspiration from God, John felt that he was very well qualified to write this revelation, which lifts a tremendous burden of the shoulders of anyone who is worried about a place of Eternal Torment. That Hell simply does not exist. It was just a Fear Tactic, used by religious fanatics to scare people into believing and financially supporting the religious establishment.
- Author(s)John Alexander Baker,MR John Alexander Baker
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.