All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Winston Churchill was a boy of sixteen, he already had a vision for his purpose in life. This country will be subjected somehow to a tremendous invasion ...I shall be in command of the defences of London ...it will fall to me to save the Capital, to save the Empire. It was a most unlikely prediction. Perceived as a failure for much of his life, Churchill was the last person anyone would have expected to rise to national prominence as prime minister and influence the fate of the world during World War II. But Churchill persevered, on a mission to achieve his purpose. God and Churchill tells the remarkable story of how one man, armed with belief in his divine destiny, embarked on a course to save Christian civilization when Adolf Hitler and the forces of evil stood opposed. It traces the personal, political, and spiritual path of one of history's greatest leaders and offers hope for our own violent and troubled times.
- Author BiographyJonathan Sandys is the great-grandson of Sir Winston Churchill and an international public speaker on his life, times, and leadership skills. He has spoken before organizations such as NASA as well as universities and businesses. He lives in Houston, Texas. Wallace Henley is a prolific author who has served as a White House and Congressional aide. An award-winning journalist, he is currently a columnist for the Christian Post.
- Author(s)Jonathan Sandys
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.