All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing colorful photographs and short devotions with Scripture and prayers, this book will appeal to parents looking to introduce a relationship with God to little ones.God and Meaims to help children find out all about God: what He is like, how He cares for them, and how He wants them to live in His world. Familiar situations and everyday experiences encourage children to think about Christian values, a simple way of introducing a lifelong relationship with God.Bite-sized devotions will keep the attention of younger children. Four-color photographs will help engage children with the message in the devotional. Each day includes a topical Scripture and a prayer to help children develop their relationship with God.Meets national education standards.
- Author(s)Thomas Nelson
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight1338 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.