All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionContending that empire is alive and well in the world's monetary systems, God and Money explores the theological-ethical implications of money as a social relation with others and to God. Wariboko argues that financial globalization requires a denationalized single global currency to institute a new structure of rule in our emerging global civilization and its common good.
- Author BiographyNimi Wariboko is the Katherine B. Stuart Professor of Christian Ethics at Andover Newton Theological School.
- Author(s)Nimi Wariboko
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.