All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book offers a theistic approach to secular legal systems and demonstrates that these systems are neither agstic r atheist. Critical but succinct in its approach, this book focuses on an extensive range of liberal legal approaches to religious and moral issues and subjects them to critical scrutiny from a secular perspective. Expertly written by a leading scholar, the author offers a rare combination of profundity of ideas and simplicity of expression. It is a ringing defense of the theistic conception of secular legal systems and an uncompromising attack on the agstic and atheist conception.
- Author BiographyRafael Domingo is Professor of Law and ICS Research Professor at the University of Navarra, Spain, where he served as Dean of the Law School, and Adjunct Professor and Francisco de Vitoria Senior Fellow at the Center for the Study of Law and Religion at Emory University, Atlanta.
- Author(s)Rafael Domingo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Christianity
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.