All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionProcess theology has been a major theological invation of the last hundred years, and its influence on American theology has been pervasive. But process thought is far from being simply an American phemen. Throughout the last few decades, some of the most exciting work in process theology has been undertaken in Asia and Europe. Now that process theology is a truly international movement, all theologians need to reconsider this school of thought. In this book, world-recognized expert in process thought Roland Faber presents a systematic exploration of process theology's roots and development, its chief concerns and concepts, and its opportunities for new contributions to today's theological scene. This book is a superb resource for those who want to kw more about this important theological movement.
- Author BiographyRoland Faber is Professor of Process Theology at Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, California.
- Author(s)Roland Faber
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.