Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe author is just a young guy from Slovakia whoA[a--a[s cruising the world the last six years. Every time he stops at one place, living in and recognizing different environments, mixing in with the A[a--AaboriginesA[a--A of that particular country, gaining experiences through life. He is just looking for a place to live free. So far he lived in Bulgaria, England, visited many places in the U.S., a couple times lived in North Carolina (which he considers as a whole other country within the country!), and ended up living in New Jersey. His spectrum of experiences varies. He is a professional waiter, a bartender and a cook; he has a diploma in banking and finance, an associateA[a--a[s in science, and was a criminal justice major, graduating with high hors. Besides, he experienced life as an au-pair, a landscaper, a janitor and a builder. He is interested in politics, psychology and philosophy. He did t have easy teenage years, but he was mostly filled with pessimism when his character formed. Through all the traveling he just met resistance to his dreams, but every environment gave him some kwledge, which influenced his way of thinking and caused A[a--AoverwhelmnessA[a--A of thoughts within his persona that culminated in expressing such thoughts onto paper.
- Author(s)Michal Vrtik
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.