All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDarkness threatened to swallow Brian Heath from birth. Abandoned as an infant, when his mother did collect him and take him home, it was to a world of pain. At an early age, his mother and stepfather beat him, yelled at him, and left him to fend for himself. He desired love and protection from his parents, but instead he received the back of a hand or harsh words. In search of acceptance, when he began attending elementary school, he said he was part of a local gang. Unaware of the danger this placed him in, Brian was soon launched into a whole new world of gang protocol, rules, and violence. As time went by, his life spun more and more out of control until he found himself facing murder charges. Fortunately, in the midst of the darkness, Brian found the Light. His journey took many twists and turns as he served out his prison sentence, and it was anything but easy. But in the end he found the greatest joy possible when he discovered God and the family of believers in the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Author(s)Brian T Heath
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.