All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a remedy for evangelicalism's superficial theology, Wells points readers to the paradox of God's holy-love, exploring how the interplay of his characteristics reorient our lives and change the world.
- Author BiographyDavid Wells (PhD, University of Manchester) is a distinguished research professor at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author or editor of a number of books, some of which have been translated into many different languages. He is a member of the John Stott Ministries board, where he has worked to bring theological education to church leaders in developing countries. He is also actively involved in working to build orphanages and provide educational opportunities for victims of civil wars and AIDS in Africa. David and his wife, Jane, live in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David F. Wells
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.