All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring real-life story of a man who searches for and finds the ultimate guiding and healing force. Chung courageously follows this opening road, which connects him with his soul's true work of spiritual psychology through his unique practice of psychodrama. Chung's work was among the most powerful and effectively transformational of the Human Potential movement for unraveling the chains that prevent people from experiencing and becoming their true authentic self for which they were destined. Husain Chung is one of the few people I have met in my life to whom I could apply the word 'genius'. That is someone who carries a truly original and outstanding gift. In this case it is to work in the medium of psychodrama -Harris Smart, television producer for the Australian Broadcast Company, author of Stella, a Journey of Recovery from Abuse I have rarely encountered a therapist with the broad gifts that Chung displayed as he solved difficult problems with the people with whom he worked. He is a unique explorer of the psyche, and a Sherlock Holmes in his solving of problems. -Richmond Shepard PhD, editor and critic for Performing Arts Insider Husain is at heart a most compassionate helper to us all...take this medicine for your soul, slowly or all at once, but do take it and let God be your witness. -Sulaiman Dufford PhD, Lecturer at University of Maylasia.
- Author(s)Husain Sam-Tio Chung
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.