God vs. Darwin: The Logical Supremacy of Intelligent Design Creationism Over Evolution by M S King (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description***169 Pages / 200+ Illustrations*** Ever since its inception, the edifice of Evolutionary Darwinism has rested upon a foundation of sand, propped up solely by media hype, public igrance and extreme intellectual bullying. With the release of 'God vs Darwin: The Logical Supremacy of Intelligent Design Creationism over Evolution', the bullies have met their match in the person of investigative author, M. S. King. In clear, concise and very easy to digest language, 'God vs Darwin' utilizes the basic rules of Socratic reason and logic to inquisitively press upon the multiple weak spots and classic logical fallacies of what King refers to as 'Unscientific Atheism.' Unique, informative, funny, well-researched and packed with illustrations, King's 'idiot-proof' devastation of 'Theoretical Science' will have the Unscientific Atheists scurrying back under the slimy rocks from which they believe our distant grandmothers slithered out from under. Most unique about King's work is the exposure of the bizarre psychological and political factors which served to enthrone Darwin as a false King. Says Patricia L. from Long Island: King's excellent page-turning treatise makes a monkey out of Darwin and defines the Supreme Intelligence that moves the Universe; as best as we can understand it anyway. 5 HUGE Stars!
- Author BiographyM. S. King is a private investigative journalist and researcher based in the New York City area. A 1987 Graduate of Rutgers University, King's subsequent career in Marketing & Advertising has equipped him with a unique perspective when it comes to understanding how public opinion is indeed scientifically manufactured. Madison Ave marketing acumen combines with 'City Boy' instincts to make Michael S. King one of the most tenacious detectors of things that don't add up in the world today. Says King of his admitted quirks, irreverent disdain for 'conventional wisdom' and uncanny ability to ferret out and weave together important data points that others miss: Had Sherlock Holmes been an actual historical personage, I would have been his reincarnation. King's other interests include the animal kingdom, philosophy, chess, cooking literature, history, (with emphasis on events of the late 19th through the 20th century).
- Author(s)M S King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.