Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionRounding out her warm and wise Goddess collection, Michelle Skye presents a unique guide to connecting with goddess energy through the power of your voice for spiritual fulfillment and empowerment. Featuring 27 goddesses from diverse cultures around the world, this practical guide provides simple yet effective mantras and rituals to help you attune to each goddess for peace, a healthier environment, forgiveness, love, self-love, healing, growth, hope, and spirituality. Draw love and passion to you with Freyja, Norse goddess of love; release shame with Arianrhod, Welsh goddess of forgiveness; and celebrate your feminine power with Isis, Egyptian goddess of motherhood. Praise for Goddess Afoot! : 'Skye demonstrates a truly inspired talent for writing guided meditations ...refreshingly original.' - Publishers Weekly .
- Author BiographyMichelle Skye is a Pagan Priestess and teacher. She leads workshops and founded the Massachusetts Pagan Teens and Sisterhood of the Crescent Moon. Her articles have appeared in Circle Magazine, SageWoman, Llewellyn's Herbal Almanac, and Llewellyn's Magical Almanac.
- Author(s)Michelle Skye
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.