God's Amazing Machine: How Your Body Works and Why God Designed It That Way by Chris Cormier, Dr Chris Cormier D C (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionGod's Amazing Machine is an enlightening transformational course designed for all types of youth groups nationwide. In seven simple lessons, Dr. Chris Cormier outlines the nature and substance of the human body and the unique value of every person. Guided by a thought-provoking and engaging format, students explore their talents, passions, and purposes, and learn how to hor and maintain their body temples to achieve their greatest potential. While listening to Pastor Joel Osteen speak on the importance of being thankful, an idea was sparked in Dr. Chris' consciousness. He envisioned a book that would teach children how they could improve their own lives, as well as positively impacting the lives of others, simply by understanding and appreciating what God has already given them-their amazing bodies and the powerful life force that runs through them. This type of education provides a welcome antidote to the raging epidemic of obesity and resulting health challenges that currently threaten our precious young people. Dr. Chris, who is married to a teacher and has three beautiful children, also had a vision to support teachers by giving them a ready-made, user-friendly system by which to deliver a meaningful curriculum to their students. Well-paced text and a whimsical layout are combined with relevant discussion questions and exercises, designed to stimulate group dialogue and personal connection, giving readers the most enriching experience possible. Lessons include ... Your Body, God, and You Who You Are, A Positive Attitude, What God Wants, How Your Body Works, Disconnection, You Are What You Eat, God's Healing Machine God is Love Your Ultimate Creator, Love and Fear, Overcoming Drama, Choosing How You Feel, Kwing How to Pray, God Will Bless You God is Light Where is God?, The Light of The World, The Speed of Light, Light is Good for You, Light is Your Source of Power The Nervous System - Part I Connection, Communication, Blood Flow, Digestion, Processes The Nervous System - Part II Endocrine System, Lymphatic System, Immune System, Muscular System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System Interference Choices and Actions, Awareness and Intuition, Intention, The Power of Influence, The Power of Food, Food Labels, God's Guidance, Invisible Interference, Maintaining Your Machine Your Will and Determination Desire, Passion, Action, Life Purpose, Being Your Best, Success What people are saying about God's Amazing Machine: Dr. Chris has created a user friendly roadmap to vibrant well-being in body, mind, and spirit, emphasizing their interdependence for achieving overall balance, harmony, and contentment in one's life. -- Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Life Visioning and Spiritual Liberation God's Amazing Machine delivers a much-needed message about the relationship between God, ourselves, and health. I look forward to sharing this book with my children and participating in the well-thought-out exercises and discussions in the book. Every spiritual youth program should have this book! -- Dr. Elizabeth Hesse Sheehan, DC, CCN, QN God's Amazing Machine is a powerful guide to reprogram your mind and body. It offers a program that is both easy to understand and easy to implement. -- Marci Shimoff, N.Y. Times Bestselling Author of Happy for No Reason, Love For No Reason, and Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul Dr. Chris has done a great job with this book. The Introduction alone will teach you one of life's most important lessons. Buy two books, and give one to your best friend. They will thank you many times. -- Bob Proctor, Author and Teacher in the movie, The Secret
- Author BiographyDr. Chris Cormier graduated from Louisiana State University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. He continued his education at Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, where he was a member of the Omega Psi Honors Fraternity and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic with Honors in 1998. He is a licensed Chiropractic Physician in Louisiana and a member of the Chiropractic Association of Louisiana. He is also an affiliate of the American Chiropractic Association. Since finishing chiropractic school, Dr. Chris has continued to search the world for the best and most innovative ways to help the human body. As a chiropractic physician in Lafayette, Louisiana since 1999, he has helped thousands of people to live healthier lives. People travel from all over the country to seek his care. He is also proud to say that he is one of the pioneers in the most amazing nervous system rehabilitation technique ever invented, Quantum Neurology(r), whereby he has been given numerous awards, including for his work on restoring the nerve connection between the brain and the organs in the human body. Additionally, Dr. Chris invented two nutritional products, SuperfruitsGT and Chiropractor's Choice, which are currently distributed throughout the United States. SuperfruitsGT is the strongest, all whole food, anti-aging antioxidant liquid on the market today, and it is the best way to start your day. Chiropractor's Choice is a capsule combination of the world's best whole foods to support normal low levels of inflammation, pain, and arthritis. Dr. Chris is also the author of a book entitled, The Hidden Diagnosis: What Doctors Are Missing and Why You Should Know. He is the founder of The Nerve Health Foundation with the sole purpose of educating the world about superior health through empowering nerves. Helping people is truly his calling, and he works tirelessly at helping everyone with whom he comes into contact. Finally, and most importantly, Dr. Chris has been married to his wife, Missy, for more than sixteen years and they are the proud parents of Hayden, Molly, and Lucas.
- Author(s)Chris Cormier,Dr Chris Cormier D C
- PublisherDr. Chris Cormier
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr. Chris Cormier
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.