All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God exist? While the possibility of there being a creator has been hotly disputed over many generations, with scientists on one side and theologians on the other, evidence either way has been n-existent. Faith has been the basis for the world's major religions. Many scientists reject the tion of God because they require empirical evidence in order to accept any proposition as being real. However, new information is w available, which appears to provide hard-sed evidence of God's existence. Can faith be replaced by understanding, and can scientists formally embrace, once again, the concept of a supreme being as they did in Isaac Newton's day? Nothing less than God's 'blueprint' appears to have been discovered found by chance by the author while researching the science of the Neolithic people of Western Europe. You are invited to evaluate the evidence and asked to make a judgment as to whether the case is proven or t.
- Author BiographyChristopher Knight is the co-author of The Hiram Key, Uriel's Machine, Civilization One, Who Built The Moon? and many more. He is the chairman of an international technology innovations company.
- Author(s)Christopher Knight
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.