All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Sovereign World's Truth and Freedom series based on the rewned teaching program from Ellel Ministries International. God's covering is an expression which describes the spiritual protection and nurture which God provides for all those who are in a covenant relationship with Him. You cant see His covering but you can certainly experience the effect which it has. Without Jesus, the world cant truly understand God's covering but all of mankind desperately needs it! Outside this shelter, men and women are vulnerable to a hostile spiritual realm which governs this world and all those who remain in rebellion to the One who created them. Covering is a principle which t only helps to explain the reason for so much dysfunction in the condition of man, but also gives more understanding of God's wonderful plan for restoration. This book seeks to explain the reality of spiritual exposure when we are out of God's order, and how this has had an inevitable consequence on our health and well-being. Thankfully, there is also a precious truth of God's plan for the re-covering of damaged lives through Jesus.Praying for healing for ourselves, or for others, can be entered into with more confidence as we have a growing assurance of God's unwavering desire to cover us, where there has been sin, wounding and exposure. In this book we are going to take a look at this principle of God's covering: What is it? What good is it to us? How did we lose it? How do we get it back? This book is for Christians who are seeking more understanding of how we have been damaged and how God brings His healing into our lives.
- Author BiographyDavid Cross directs the Ellel Ministries team based at Glyndley Manor, a center for Christian teaching and restoration, which is situated near Eastbourne on the south coast of England.David qualified as a civil engineer but developed many life skills in a most varied working career, which included leading ski-tours in the Scottish Highlands. His ethos of life before his conversion was one of self sufficiency , but this culminated in much disillusionment and led to his spiritual birth in Hong Kong in the early nineteen-eighties. He eagerly followed Jesus and became an elder in the Church of Scotland after his return to the UK in 1984; then in 1993, he and his wife Denise joined Ellel Ministries. David's clear and authoritative teaching from God's word has brought understanding and healing to many who have been confused and damaged by the many ideologies of today's world.
- Author(s)David Cross
- PublisherSovereign World Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTruth & Freedom
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSovereign World Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.