All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is God's Plan for the Church and for Christians? Is this plan being fulfilled today? How did the Early Church operate and how did Early Christians live their lives compared to the modern Church and modern Christianity? Is the Church Relevant today? Are there many paths to God? Is Jesus the Only Way? This book gives a brief insight into what every church and Christian should kw. It also answers questions n-Christians may have. This book is written for seekers.
- Author BiographyAt age 15, Lonnie Brown felt the call of God on his life to go into the ministry. He never told anyone; however, Evangelist Dick Mills publically confirmed the calling. Mr. Brown wasn't sure what the calling meant. He did end up pastoring a few small churches and youth pastored another. Yet, somehow this wasn't his calling. After going through many years of personal struggle, heartaches and defeat, the Holy Spirit revealed to him that his calling was to write, teach and do one-on-one ministering. For nearly 20 years Lonnie read and re-read Andrew Murray's books. It wasn't until the last 5 years before writing this book, that these books, along with scripture and other writings mentioned in here became real to him. Lonnie found that the answers to many of his personal struggles lay in allowing the Holy Spirit to regenerate and transform his life. When this regeneration and transformation took place, everything else in Lonnie's life began to change and doors opened up for him to write, teach and do one-on-one ministry. This is still ongoing in his life. He does not seek to become famous or wealthy via his writings. It took him nearly a lifetime of searching to come to the Spiritual knowledge and understandings that are briefly written in this book. Under the Holy Spirit's inspiration and guidance, he has chosen to share some of what he has learned, so that those also seeking may come to the knowledge of the truth, especially about God's Divine Plan for His Church and His Children. He takes no credit for anything written in his book.
- Author(s)MR Lonnie Brown
- PublisherDaily Transformed Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaily Transformed Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.