God's Double Agent: The True Story of a Chinese Christian's Fight for Freedom by Nancy French, Bob Fu (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by silvergull
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionTens of millions of Christians live in China today, many of them leading double lives or in hiding from a government that relentlessly persecutes them. Bob Fu, whom the Wall Street Journal called The pastor of China's underground railroad, is fighting to protect his fellow believers from persecution, imprisonment, and even death. God's Double Agent is his fascinating and riveting story. Bob Fu is indeed God's double agent. By day Fu worked as a full-time lecturer in a communist school; by night he pastored a house church and led an underground Bible school. This can't-put-it-down book chronicles Fu's conversion to Christianity, his arrest and imprisonment for starting an illegal house church, his harrowing escape, and his subsequent rise to prominence in the United States as an advocate for his brethren. God's Double Agent will inspire readers even as it challenges them to boldly proclaim and live out their faith in a world that is at times indifferent, and at other times murderously hostile, to those who spread the gospel.
- Author BiographyBob Fu is a former dissident and pastor of an illegal underground church in China. As a former prisoner, Fu has unique insight into the plight of Chinese Christians and an unparalleled network on the ground. He and his wife, Heidi, fled to the United States as religious refugees in 1997. He currently runs ChinaAid, a non-profit organisation that advocates for the underground church in China and for political dissidents. Bob is a professor of religion and public policy at Midwest University and a research PhD candidate at Durham University, UK. In addition to being the China analyst for Voice of the Martyrs, Bob is editor-in-chief of Chinese Law and Religion Monitor, a journal on religious freedom and the rule of law in China, and guest editor for Chinese Law and Government, a journal of UCLA. Nancy French is a two-time New York Times bestselling author. Her books include Home and Away: A Story of Family in a Time of War (with David French), Not Afraid of Life (with Bristol Palin), A Winning Balance (with Shawn Johnson), and Red State of Mind.
- Author(s)Bob Fu,Nancy French
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.