Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep within the rugged soul of every young man, there is a warrior in search of his sword and a poet in search of his pen. But heroic, prince-like masculinity is something most women only dream of in today's perverse and self-serving world. With contagious passion and boldness, Eric Ludy challenges you to forsake modern male mediocrity for Christ-built, warrior-poet manhood--manhood that will capture the heart of a woman and change the course of history.
- Author BiographyEric Ludy is the author of God's Gift to Women and a sought-after speaker and musician. Eric and his wife, Leslie, are coauthors of the bestselling When God Writes Your Love Story and cofounders of RGeneration, a nonprofit organization designed to provide spiritual training for youth. Eric has appeared on numerous programs such as Josh McDowell Radio, Beverly LaHaye Today, and the Moody Broadcast Network.
- Author(s)Eric Ludy
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight227 g
- Width131 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 1109542632@dele...03 Jun, 2012by
Guys Get Ready for the Challenge You'll Want To Have!
Eric Ludy is a phenomenal communicator to young men on living with godly character and heroic regard to truly honoring women. He challenges young men to act courageously and radically to get away from perversity that pervades masculine attitudes and towards what a real man is made to be. It's brilliant. I bought it because a dear friend raves about it. Eric and his wife Lesley Ludy have written several books for both young men and women that are gutsy and real and brilliantly convey what it is to live out a Christian faith. This is one of them. Love it.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86