All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery kid faces problems, and big or small, they feel overwhelming. I don't want to forgive my brother, but Mom says I have to. I don't want to go to bed on time. I'm being bullied, and I'm t sure who I can talk to. I cheated on a test, and w I feel so guilty. I'm lonely, and I don't have any friends. Kids ages 8 to 12 will discover that God cares about their challenges and fears and has given them practical help in His Word. With the help of a parent, kids become truth sleuths, uncovering the root of their problem and looking to the Bible for the ultimate solution. Through a simple, straightforward process, kids will develop the ability to seek biblical wisdom for real-world problems.
- Author BiographyJon Nappais an award-winning writer. His works have been featured on PBS, TLC, Hallmark, and other networks, and his historical fiction novels,Storm WarriorsandStorm Survivors, resulted in the founding of Storm Warriors International, a not-for-profit organization producing inspirational media supporting humanitarian causes around the globe. You can learn about his projects at stormwarriors.org, jonnappaprojects.com, and thesupersnoopers.com.
- Author(s)Jon Nappa
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.