All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
About this product
- DescriptionGod's Legal Tender is a book designed for all Christians and those who teach faith concepts and principles either at churches, schools, and homes. The concept of faith has been conceived and misinterpreted by many in our generation. The book differentiates between believe and faith through faith equation, faith lever and faith process. It explains how faith transformation vectors will activate your faith in God and its application. Also, it highlights in details what faith viruses are, how to identify and cure them.
- Author BiographyDr. Nguzo Uche is a graduate of Biblical Studies, Management and Town Planning. A Scrum practitioner and Church Consultant. He is a Scrum Master (SMAC) and Scrum Product Owner (SPOAC) Accredited Certification holder. The Founder of Knowledge Network Ltd and Knowledge of Christ Ministry. He is married and blessed with two children.
- Author(s)Nguzo C Uche
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.