All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful little book provides in a nutshell words that can restore a sense of wellbeing and peace. Each page has an inspirational thought or idea, along with a related Bible reference for futrther reading and encouragement. 'It is t work that wears us out, but sadness, anxiety and worry. To God, all your griefs are worthy of consideration.' This wonderful collection of spiritual thoughts restores peace to our minds and brings refreshment to our hearts, enabling us to face the challenges ahead. Full of spiritual gems, this book will prove its value time and again whenever life gets too much: 'Talking to someone about your problems or fears reduce the pain by 50%, so when everyone else fails God simply says, Come to me .' 'Worry is blind and cant discern the future. But God sees the end from the beginning and in every difficulty he has his way prepared to bring relief.'
- Author BiographyRichard Daly is a church pastor and author of several books, including A Little Book of Bible Promises. He lives with his wife and family in Gloucester.
- Author(s)Richard Daly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/07/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width108 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.