All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine studies taking an in-depth look at the different aspects of love, God's greatest gift of all. The studies cover God's love, the love we need, love that serves, submits, prays, comforts, forgives and unites.The top-selling Lifebuilder series has helped millions of people dig deeper into the Bible, individually and in groups. The revised titles feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a 'w or later' section in each study.
- Author BiographyRuth Ann Ridley is a freelance writer who has led Bible studies for over thirty years. She has a degree in piano performance and currently serves with her husband on the associate staff of the Navigators. The author of the Women of Character Bible Study Series (NavPress) and Every Marriage Is Different (Victor Books), she has also written a historical novel on the life of J. S. Bach (Sebastian, Quiddity Press).
- Author(s)Ruth Ann Ridley
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.