All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the scriptures God gives us the wisdom and kwledge that a father must possess in raising his children in the way that the Lord would want them to be raised. The keys shown in this book will open the door for you to obtain this wisdom and kwledge, and use it in your everyday life to guide, protect, encourage, love, respect and discipline your children. You will be a role model for your children, and by your actions be able to teach them to live the life that God would want them to live. You can be a successful father by implementing these keys.
- Author BiographyAbout the author: Robert William Brock, Jr. is a native of Pineville, Kentucky and is a retired hospital administrator, and now lives with his wife the former Margaret Sue Lefevers, of 40 years, in East Liverpool, Ohio. Mr. Brock has spent over 40 years as a hospital administrator, and is heavily involved in community activities. He graduated from Bell County High School and also graduated from Union College. He has been Chairman of the Board of Tri State Federal Credit Union for 18 years, one of the larger Credit Unions in the western Pennsylvania area. He has held the office of President of the East Liverpool YMCA, Vice President of the Ohio Valley Home Health Agency, Board Member of the Salvation Army, Board Member of the Community Resource Center, Treasurer of the Rotary Club, President and Treasurer of the Winter Park Jaycees and Board Member of the East Liverpool City Hospital. Mr. Brock was named as businessman of the year for the state of Ohio in 2003 by the Republican Congressional Committee. He is also a Kentucky Colonel.
- Author(s)Robert William Brock Jr
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.