All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guidebook for parents that provides God's instructions for the family, It will tell you how God views marriage, between a man and a woman, and how each must treat the other with respect, dignity, and communicate with each other to make a marriage work. It teaches how to forgive each other, establish family values, the importance of the church in the family, creating positive attitudes, the importance of prayer and daily Bible Study, and how to trust and encourage each other. It discusses the relationship the family must have to be a Godly family, by developing and using Godly family values. You will find out how God instructs you to provide for your children, using prayer, the church, encouragement, peer pressure, and how to develop character, and a positive attitude in your children. It will help you make God the center of your family, which will produce the family that God desires.
- Author BiographyAbout the author: Robert William Brock, Jr. is a native of Pineville, Kentucky and is a retired hospital administrator, and now lives with his wife the former Margaret Sue Lefevers, of 40 years, in East Liverpool, Ohio. Mr. Brock has spent over 40 years as a hospital administrator, and is heavily involved in community activities. He graduated from Bell County High School and also graduated from Union College. He has been Chairman of the Board of Tri State Federal Credit Union for 18 years, one of the larger Credit Unions in the western Pennsylvania area. He has held the office of President of the East Liverpool YMCA, Vice President of the Ohio Valley Home Health Agency, Board Member of the Salvation Army, Board Member of the Community Resource Center, Treasurer of the Rotary Club, President and Treasurer of the Winter Park Jaycees and Board Member of the East Liverpool City Hospital. Mr. Brock was named as businessman of the year for the state of Ohio in 2003 by the Republican Congressional Committee. He is also a Kentucky Colonel.
- Author(s)Robert William Brock Jr
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.