God's Profound and Mysterious Providence: As Revealed in the Genealogy of Jesus Christ from the Time of David by Abraham Park (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.48+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth book in the History of Redemption series, God's Profound and Mysterious Providence begins with accounts of King David and Solomon, then continues into the era of divided kingdoms: the rthern kingdom of Israel and the southern kingdom of Judah. This book illustrates the reigns and lives of the kings from the perspective of God's administration for redemptive history. This title is part of the History of Redemption series which includes: Book 1: The Genesis Genealogies Book 2: The Covenant of the Tourch Book 3: The Unquenchable Lamp of the Covenant Book 4: God's Profound and Mysterious Providence Book 5: The Promise of the Eternal Covenant
- Author BiographyRev. Abraham ParkMay 17, 1928 - December 17, 2014 Born in Sariwon, Korea B.A. in Corporate Management from Kookmin University, Korea M. Div. from the Presbyterian General Assembly Theological University, Korea Honorary D. Min. from Lael College and Graduate School, USA Honorary D.D. from Faith Theological Seminary, USA Honorary D.D. from Knox Theological Seminary, USA Former Moderator of the Hap-dong Conservative General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in KoreaThe late Rev. Abraham Park founded Pyungkang Cheil Presbyterian Church, which currently consists of 70,000 members. His great spiritual legacy continues with his nine published volumes of the History of Redemption series and the 300 churches he had established worldwide. In the early part of his 56-year ministry, Rev. Park spent 3 1/2 years of solitude in a cave atop Mount Jiri, where he devoted day and night to the Bible and prayer. Like the fathers of the early church, Rev. Park's ministry was not founded upon his knowledge acquired from theological discipleship, but upon his life of piety and faith. His insights into the Bible, which he obtained through the powerful illumination of the Holy Spirit, were materialized into the manuscripts that would later become the book series called God's Administration in the History of Redemption. He attested with all his heart and soul that the Bible is the living Word of God. As a bastion of conservative Reformed faith, he firmly taught that the Word of God is inerrant, infallible, and inspired by the Holy Spirit. Having read the Bible over 1,800 times, he is widely respected for his dedication, charisma, and unrivaled adeptness in biblical exposition. His Bible-centered ministry reached fruition through his congregation whose lives are centered on the church and the Word of God. Their service and dedication for the church, which is the body of Christ, has left indelible impressions on many theologians and ministers from all over the world.
- Author(s)Abraham Park
- PublisherPeriplus Editions
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeriplus Editions
- Content Note4-page colour gatefold
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.