All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from popular Bible teachers such as Tim Keller, John Piper, and Nancy Guthrie, this collection of nine biblical expositions looks to the book of Nehemiah for truth about God's redemptive plan for his people and for the world.
- Author BiographyD. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, where he has taught since 1978. He is a cofounder of the Gospel Coalition and has written or edited nearly 120 books. He and his wife, Joy, have two children and live in the north suburbs of Chicago. Kathleen B. Nielson (PhD, Vanderbilt University) serves as the director of women's initiatives for the Gospel Coalition. She is a popular conference speaker and the author or editor of numerous books, including Ruth and Esther: A 12-Week Study, and co-editor (with D. A. Carson) of Here Is Our God and (with Gloria Furman) Word-Filled Women's Ministry. Kathleen and her husband, Niel, have three grown sons, two beautiful daughters-in-law, and a growing number of grandchildren. Nancy Guthrie teaches the Bible at her church, Cornerstone Presbyterian Church in Franklin, Tennessee, and at conferences worldwide. She and her husband, David, are the cohosts of the GriefShare video series used in more than 10,000 churches nationwide and also host Respite Retreats for couples who have experienced the death of a child. Guthrie is also the host of Help Me Teach the Bible, a podcast of the Gospel Coalition. TIMOTHY KELLER is founder and pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York. He is the best-selling author of The Prodigal God and The Reason for God. John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for 33 years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than 50 books, including Desiring God, Don't Waste Your Life, This Momentary Marriage, Bloodlines, and Does God Desire All to Be Saved?
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Gospel Coalition
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byD. A. Carson,Kathleen B. Nielson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.